My Pop Choir is a professional organization and as such incurs considerable expenses in developing term and session plans; creating our own music arrangements; hiring and training qualified professional musicians as our choir masters; venue leases, equipment purchases and rentals; staffing; marketing, and the list goes on. The operation of My Pop Choir is a full time commitment. Thus, there is a fee to join this wonderful group.
My Pop Choirs' term fee includes:
- 10 weekly, 90-minute sessions at all locations;
- all materials;
- access to your own password-protected Members Page with lyric sheets, music charts and MP3 recordings of 2 of our choir masters singing the different parts to each song;
- attendance at any other My Pop Choir location, any day, replacing or in addition to your regular session, for no additional fee; and
- the option to volunteer to perform in public Show Choir performances including rehearsals. (Note: there may be a fee for events requiring more than one rehearsal.)
The regular fee for a 10 week (session) term is $195.00 plus HST ($220.35).
*Bring a friend fee:
Join MY POP CHOIR with a friend and the fee is $175.00 each (plus HST) for a total of $197.75. If one of you is a returning member, the other must be registering for the first time.
EACH OF YOU MUST REGISTER ON THE SITE TO QUALIFY.
Each additional friend you bring who registers for the Term prior to or by the end of the first session will also be offered the same one-term 'friend' fee assuming space is available.
Most of our costs are incurred well before the term begins, so payment for the term in advance is required. You can pay by the following methods:
- PayPal (see below)
- e-transfer, sent to: email@example.com. As well, in the "comments" section of your e-transfer, please include which choir you are joining.
- Cheque, mail to: 2-1A Olive Ave, Toronto, M6G 1T7
Payment for either the regular fee or the Bring a Friend* rate is offered as long as the registration is accompanied by the friend’s contact info and we receive their registration form and payment. Should your friend decline to join for the Term, the regular fee will apply to you and the balance will be required.
If you have registered as a Pop-In and decide to join, we require payment on the first night of your Pop-In session via either cheque to My Pop Choir or cash. We are sorry that we are not able at this time to take credit card payments directly, unless you're using your PayPal account.
If a choir location is nearing maximum capacity, you will be notified by email & on the site. Priority will be given to paid returning choir members, then to new members who register and pay in advance for the Full Term, then to Pop-Ins by the day that they registered on line.
Paying by PayPal
Please Note - You must register on the site. Paying for the Term through PayPal does not constitute a registration 🙂
Due to PayPal's service charges, a $6 fee has been added if you use this method. If you pay using PayPal, the fee is $226.36 (including HST) or $203.75 with the bring a friend fee.
Specific instructions on how to pay using PayPal will be made available once you have completed your registration (see registration tab at the top of the home page or click the link below).