Lawrence Park, Toronto – Mondays – Eglinton St. George’s United Church
My Pop Choir Lawrence Park, Winter 2019 Term
The WINTER TERM begins Monday, January 7th to Monday, March 11th. We replace Family Day, Monday, February 18th with a session on Wednesday, February 2oth.
SESSIONS: 7:15 to 8:45 pm.
LOCATION: Eglinton St. George's United Church, 35 Lytton Blvd (check Locations page for a map).
Your membership fee includes:
- 10 weekly, 90-minute sessions;
- access to our song tracks, lyric sheets, music charts and vocal recordings by a female and male choir master, all on your own private Members Page;
- all materials;
- membership at all My Pop Choir locations - attend anywhere, anytime for no extra fee; and
- performance opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: if you miss a session, you can make up for it by visiting your Members Only page to get the recordings for each song to date, of the track, a male & female Choir Master singing each part of the songs, and an 'all vocals' recording. You can also attend any other choir location as we're all working on the same songs at the same rate!
The regular membership fee for this 8-session term is $195 plus HST ($220.35)*.
*Please see bring a friend fee below.
No Obligation Pop-In Session
If you've never attended a My Pop Choir session, and would like to see if it's for you, you can register for a no-obligation Pop In session (1st week of a term only). If you choose to join My Pop Choir at the end of your Pop-In, payment will be required at the end of the session. As space is limited, if you cannot make your Pop-In we would very much appreciate advance notice.
*Bring a friend fee
NOTE: One of you has to be a FIRST TIME member. Both must register on the site. If you and a friend join (one of you must join the Lawrence Park choir; the other any other choir location), you each pay only $197.75 (including HST) each for 10 weeks of joy! You BOTH have to register and this offer is open once as the 'new member'!
If registering for the term, we require pre-payment.
- We accept payment via PayPal (link will appear after registration)
- e-transfer (security question: what is this... Answer: mypopchoir; and please include in 'Comments' which choir you are joining)
- Cheque to My Pop Choir, 1430 Yonge St. Suite 408, Toronto, M4T 1Y6).