Join us by working with us!
My Pop Choir™ is Looking for Choir Masters in the GTA & Southern Ontario
Each choir is under the direction of a My Pop Choir Choir™ Choir Master, who guides the choir through the songs, teaches the harmonies, helps with vocal techniques and encourages the choir members to experience the joy of singing together.
Choir Masters will spend several hours with the Head Choir Master in advance to fully understand the My Pop Choir™ teaching technique.
● Hold at least Grand 6 piano along with some musical theatre experience (pro or community)
● They must be able to sight-read quickly and must have at least a passable singing voice!
● Personality is also key – they should be easy-going, energetic, encouraging and dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills.
● We require a commitment of a Full Term consisting of either 10 weekly sessions. Each session is 90-minutes in length.
● As My Pop Choir™ continues to expand, there is the option of directing multiple choirs.
● My Pop Choir™ Choir Masters play a critical role in this organization; their input & enthusiasm if invaluable to us.
Full details are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in My Pop Choir™!